Monday, October 27, 2008

The Adult who Argues with Children AND WINS.












-Are-are you done? Can I speak now? First of all, whales are mammals, and mammals don't 'lay eggs'. Secondly, I highly doubt this anomalous, egg laying, OCEANIC-mind you- oceanic whale managed to walk 75 miles from the nearest ocean beach and LAYED EGGS in the POND behind your house.

OK- stop- stop talking. Just stop talking. You are embarrassing yoursel - excuse me! Excuse me, I let you speak, now you let me sp-

Oh really?…And how am I "embawasing" MYself? Have I been ranting and raving like a lunatic? Have I been jumping and flapping my hands whenever I g-- excuse me sir, this is between me and your 6 year old daughter, thank you ver-Why am I waking up in a hospital bed? It seems like I just made a huge leap in time and place, pretty much instantaneously.




1 comment:

Mo Diggs said...

Great stuff here and at the pot roast!